Miracle Working God !


Dear Family and Fiends

This month has been a great month .God was really faithful throughout this month. I witnessed a miracle which  I was a part of it. We as a family were waiting for God to intervene and take control of the situation, which seemed impossible through human eye. Our miracle working God showed himself once again in a mighty way. He proved to be faithful and we believe He will continue to be faithful to us. This miracle has personally impacted me in many ways, I have learned a lot and it sure did increase and expand my faith.



Celebrating the wonderful miracle


2 Chronicles: 20 is the specific passage that God gave our family for this season to encourage and guide as well. Few things that God taught me through this passage as well as through this miracle.
·        

 Our God is worth it all, sometimes we just pray and ask him to do certain things that we want him to do, but in the process we forget to worship and praise our creator .I found myself guilty of doing this a lot.

“King Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendor of his holiness as they went out at the head of the army”.

·         King Jehoshaphat openly confessed that he did not have the power as well as the answers to win the war but the entire time his eyes were on the Lord. I find myself shifting my focus from Jesus and to my difficulties most of the times; it is during these times our eyes should be fixed only on him and let him take control of the situation.

 “Nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you”.

·         The people of Judah did not forget to thank and worship the God who gave them the victory; they were certain to give God his glory and did not take pride in it all for themselves.

“And on the fourth day, they assembled in the valley of Berachah, for there they blessed the Lord".

  
It has been a very productive and a constructive month .Throughout this month I have continued counseling many of the FSP kids, I have enjoyed counseling them spending time with them, coming up with creative activities for them, so that they would interact more and feel more comfortable to share their thoughts and feelings . I have also been working a lot with the administrative part of fsp, which I love a lot.  Maintain documents, filing documents, maintain database for all the fee payments, communicating with the families, calling them to check if they have understood everything and clarifying their doubts.
Counselling activities 



House visiting is my favourite part of working for fsp. When I go to the homes of these families, the warm welcome they give me is wonderful they treat me as one of their family member.  Spending time with them, loving them, listening to them and praying for them are what I like to do the most. This is the best part of my work. Sometimes I feel like I want to do more for them but  what I have realized is ,love people for who they are, build a relationship with them that will help them feel loved and cared for, and help them know that they belong somewhere .





Prayer Points:   

    Please pray for my future.

       I am interested in  a guy; I am waiting and praying that his parents will accept me. 
Please pray that they will accept me and most of all that they will find peace during this process.

       Please pray that Fsp will grow and expand in size and in its vision and that, we will be able  to help many more families that are new.

       I am struggling with loneliness, please pray that I will find his strength and comfort during the times I feel lonely.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story

Faithful in little things .