WAIT ON THE LORD - GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT


Dear family and friends,


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  


It’s been an excellent month; Christmas was fun everything was successful. As I had mentioned in the last months newsletter Christmas with family support  family was fun the kids enjoyed their time. They had lots of fun they enjoyed their gifts, spending time with each other ,singing carols, playing games, eating lots of snacks, opening presents and more. It’s was a special time where the kids felt treasured, loved and have lots of fun.















I am really excited for what God has planned for this season. A new year with a new beginning, a lot of new goals and new experiences. I would like to share somethings that I have been learning and what this season was for me personally. This season has been a time of waiting for me, a long time just waiting to get some answers. Waiting can be really hard especially when there are no signs of any improvement. All I could think about was to give up hope but this verse was the only thing that sustained me.


Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31

We can be content and wait for God’s timing, for it is sure to be the right time. By waiting and trusting patiently, we gain quiet strength.
Throughout this waiting period I have gained strength like never before. This strength that I have gained has helped me not to get weary of waiting but instead wait patiently trusting Him that all will go well and in His perfect timing. There are times when we think there is nothing good coming out of the waiting period but this is the only period where we can learn more then we can ever imagine.As long as we have an open  heart that learns. 

fsp Support system

Prayer points:
·      Please pray that this new-year would be a new beginning to FSP .
·      Please pray that I would be strong in what the Lord has called me to and that I will not be discouraged if things do not happen the way I want it to happen.
·      Please pray for the upcoming workshop and activities in fsp.
·      Pray that I will continue to be faithful in my calling.
·      Pray that I would embrace to what God has instore for me for this season.
·      Please Pray that I will give my best serving these families and to do it as an act of serving the Lord.


                                   

                    











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story