Jehovah- Jireh 

“Jehovah-Jireh” is one of the many different names of God found in the Old Testament. “Jehovah-Jireh” is the KJV’s translation of YHWH-Yireh and means “The LORD Will Provide” (Genesis 22:14). It is the name memorialized by Abraham when God provided the ram to be sacrificed in place of Isaac.

October was a very special month to me, I could see Gods provision in my life as an individual and also His provision for my family. 
We were able to celebrate K-Homes 20th anniversary a little early.Gods faithfulness and provision was seen throughout the trip to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It was a crazy fun trip, time spent with family is always the best.



Family trip
Jehovah Jireh is the word that continuously keeps coming in my mind, that’s how much he has blessed Danny and me. We have a very beautiful house with everything I can ever imagine having. He has been so gracious and has blessed us with more than we could have asked. I remember the times before marriage I would wonder how we will ever be able to afford to buy things for the house and get worried over all these things. I was so slow to realize that my father is God above all Gods and he is my Jehovah Jireh, he will never stop providing and blessing his children.

Abhinay and his mom

Family support Program has just been so amazing to work for, I started to do the social worker house visits, connecting with the families after my wedding break.
One small story that encouraged me while my house visits was , we had given Abhinay 1000 rs for performing very well in his academics as well as maintaining 100% attendance at school. He was really proud of himself and very happy to receive that reward.When I had gone to his house the first thing that he was excited to show me  was a new bible as well as a tambourine  that he had bought with the money he was rewarded with.
He leads worship in his church with the tambourine and he has a very strong relationship with Jesus .
His mom is really proud of him and happy to see him worship Jesus with all his heart.


We are planning to have a Christmas carnival for the FSP kids and several other kids from different children’s home.
November will be a month of preparing for the carnival and visiting the families.
Please pray that this year’s carnival would be something different and would be a time to minister to all the kids present at the carnival.



Prayer points: 
Please pray for the upcoming Christmas event for the kids.
Please pray for the family support families.
Please pray for my personal growth with Jesus.
Please pray for my marriage life with Danny.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story